Saturday, 29 July 2017

AS IF IT’S YOUR LAST

T-Shirt* - Romwe // Trousers - Bershka // Necklace* - Zaful // Shoes - Lidl

I made myself very busy this summer that I didn't even had time to post these pictures that are over a month old. Took these in the same day I dyed my hair this orange-brown color, which I'm obsessed and might keep it for a while. The t-shirt is from Romwe and I love the lace details, it makes it so interesting. Black trousers all year long, and my trusty "birkenstocks". Hope you like it 

4 comentários:

  1. Adoro a t-shirt !
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!


    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoroooo a tshirt1!

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.